Another box from the almighty “Six-month subscription to my Glam Box” delivered personally to my office. After a frustrating and depressing start to this beauty subscription last month, would Glambox be able to live up to my expectations was a question running through my mind will I unwrapped this month’s box.
October Glambox goodies, all I have to say is, not as disappointed like last month. The collection this month was based around heat protection which I genuinely cherished, living in UAE. Introducing the content of this month’s Glam Box 2015:
1)Vita Coco Natural Coconut Water (330 ml – AED 12): Hydrate yourself and feel good – feel really good !! I was so thrilled to see this in my beauty box, I have no complaints, it was a surprise for me and would be for many of us and A VERY GOOD SURPRISE. Well done Glam Box !!!
2) Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Face Lotion (50 ml – AED 46): Many of us may get annoyed to see a repetition in brands, but not me, again a good job by Glam Box. The sunscreen actually feels light on my skin, without feeling greasy and the smell is purely tropical, not so strong.
3) Nivea Anti-Perspirant Powder Touch (35 ml): An alcohol-free product in travel size packaging from Nivea with a “Quick dry & soft skin feeling”, what’s not to like. It’s going in my purse right now. !!!
4) Labello Fruity Shine Watermelon (5.5 ml – AED 12): A trip down memory lane, my very first makeup item.The innovative formula of Nivea Fruity Shine Watermelon with Hydra IQ gives long lasting moisturization with a shimmer. The combination of watermelon flavor provides an exciting fruity fragrance leaving a touch of delicate color on soft and smooth lips.
5) Yardley English Daisy & Jasmine (2.5 ml): Tiny little cuties you too are going in my purse. I loved the smell of English Daisy, simple, light and refreshing and Jasmine oh no please take that away from me.
6) Darmale Antioxidant Natural Sunscreen (3.5 g): This oil-free, lightweight, non-greasy facial formula delivers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and anti-aging antioxidant defense. I haven’t tried out it, so I can’t tell you guys my opinions yet.
- 35% off on any service offered at Senso Spa
- 35% off on Glossy Makeup
- 25% off on Glam Gals Cosmetics
- 15% off on lens.me
Final Verdict: This month’s box has some genuine content which can be used by many of us. Introducing a hydrating drink in a beauty subscription box was a delightful surprise. The overall theme of this month was pleasant and conveniently decided to help residents of both UAE and KSA.
*Disclaimer: The subscription featured in this post is purchased with personal funds. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Glam Box or any other company.This post also contains a referral link. Using the link to register with Glam Box middle east a referral credit that support’s RT Hijab Styles further expenditures.