Highly unlikely of them, Therapy Box missed the boat for December and I welcomed my Blue Box of Delight yesterday afternoon. If you are unfamiliar with Box Therapy, it is a deluxe subscription box in UAE endeavoring to provide therapeutic solutions to your oh-so stressed mind & soul. Click here to know more about this subscription box and my previous review.
Admittedly, I am a bit unconvinced if this month’s box was worth the hype or my excitement, for a year-end box I assumed an extra festive and personalized touch – ’emphasize on the PERSONALIZED’. The box in itself was not extremely joyful or shouting out ‘Happy New Year’ as I wanted. Off the top of my head, a colorful wrapping paper instead of the boring gray, a personalized greeting card or a more customized Daily planner would have been icing on the cake.
Never the less, December’s therapy box included the following products:
- 2016 Annual Calender: I just love how each month portrays a different season and you can choose to add your favorite pictures to personalize it your liking and change them whenever your prefer.
- 2016 Reve du Soleil’s Journey Daily Planner: A planner is the most crucial aspect of a blogger, as I mentioned a bit more customized planner would have made my day. Anyhow this one goes directly into my purse, and surely would be my life saver throughout this year.
- Petunia Seeds and Gardening Pot: Now this is something I am going to have fun doing with my colleagues. Plus petunia seeds smells like HEAVEN !!!
Fashion & Beauty Kit
- Spongette: I’m a huge fan of konjac sponges, so trying out a new brand of sponges is going to be really interesting for my skin. However, I doubt if this could come even a tad bit closer to my fondness for konjac sponge.
- Lovisa Earings: Though Lovisa has some seriously beautiful collection, this pair of red earrings was not upto my standards, it seemed very cheap and fragile.
- Murad Essential C-Cleanser + 20% discount on Murad Purchases: For a while now, I wanted to try out Murad’s Essential C range, as I absolutely loved their clarifying range. So this one has got to be my favorite among this lot.