Another month, Another Blue Box of Delight – Yes that’s what I call my Box Therapy Subscription. A blue gem which never fails to blow you away although this time, it had an extra oomph factor to it, maybe coz it’s my BIRTHDAY.
So last month, I kept babbling about how the boxes weren’t personalized enough, nevertheless, Box Therapy started off 2016 with a BANG, if you like me I’m sure you had an “Oh My God” Jump in the Air moment and NO, I’m no exaggerating. Being a sucker for customized gifts, their ‘Live for today’ butterfly bracelet was custom-made with my initials RT and went perfectly with my logo. Anything beyond this was just an icing on the cake for me. Click here, to read my reviews on their past boxes.
Box therapy is a bundle of joy I would love to experience every month, never have I come across a box filled with little treats from Beauty to home decor, fashion to nutrition, box therapy is an aid to your mind, soul, and heart.
- Fashion: A customized “Live for today” Butterfly bracelet with your initials.
- Fitness: Prepare yourself for tomorrow with the Resistance band from Body Sculpture. It turned out to be a helping hand indeed for me to stick to my new year resolution of losing some weight.
- Cosmetics & Perfumes: Something new from India, an exotic, all natural Cocoa Butter soap from Do Bandar to force you out of the shower & bath gel rut.
- Experiences: Blast from the past, a motivational and inspirational biography “I know why the Caged Bird Sings” by Maya Angelou. A novel teaching you to learn from your past experiences and emerge as a better human being.
- Experiences: My next favorite is the Magic Mug, I wanted one of these beauties for a long time now. The mesmerizing colors and stunning sunset keeps you ‘cool as a cucumber’.
Purchase your Box Therapy today at AED 179.00 here | Visit their website to know more about their past boxes or follow them on Facebook and Instagram for latest updates.
*Disclaimer: The subscription featured in this post is purchased with personal funds. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Box Therapy or any other company.