Eating healthy is at the top of everyone’s agenda but it is easier said than done. Mapping your calories, opting for more nutritious alternatives and breaking food into smaller meals can be stressful. We may have healthy breakfast, lunch as well as dinner, but the culprit is those bag of potato chips or bar of chocolates we munch on in the middle, at least for naughty munchkins like me.
Often I seek a quick sugar rush in between my meals which is the main reason behind my not so beautiful waistline. And that’s why I was blissed out & went lusting after this gorgeous brown eco-friendly package called Munch Box, a solution to your post-snack guilt via a monthly/weekly subscription pack of healthy, gluten free, Vegan, portion controlled snacks with no added sugar.
The snacks themselves were packed in individual servings with all info regarding ingredients, advantages & calories were clearly mentioned. My box was a perfect blend of sweet & savory items.
- Cornzilla: Yumminess of Spicy Crunchy roasted corn packed into one tiny box.
- Crunchanana: Munch on a low-calorie Walnut Banana mix with tiny discs of dark chocolate.
- Biryani Blast: A fiery burst of spicy Cashews, being an Indian I have to say these were mind-numbingly spicy.
- Agave Attack: My personal fav were their bite-sized Almonds, cashew nut, peanut & Pistachio nut bars set in Agave nectar rather than sugar.
- Monkey Munch: Step into a jungle of flavours with Dried Bananas, Cashews and Dark chocolate buttons
- Choco-Figgy-Walnuts: Get some street cred with their high fibre rocking mix of crunchy Walnuts, chewy Figs & tasty dark chocolates.
Verdict: I totally love the whole idea of satisfying a snack attack with healthy controlled portions of all naturals ingredients. For exhausted professionals, getting guilt free treat delivered to office is a dream come true. However, when it comes to the cost, Munch box fails to deliver a very good value. For 6 tiny boxes with a handful of treats fetching 49 AED according to me is a hefty amount. Nevertheless, to keep your naughty munching in control, Munch Box is great way to restrain & develop a healthy habit.
Wanna munch guilt free this week? Subscribe to this genius idea for as low as 37 AED per box (Six month Subscription = 899 AED). Enter the code “iwantmunchbox“ at checkout to get a 50% discount offer valid till 15th September.
Visit munchbox.ae and satisfy your cravings today by subscribing to their box.
Disclaimer: The Munch Box featured in this post is complimentary for review consideration. However, the opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Munch Box UAE or any other company.