As a beauty blogger, I’m always testing out new products & brands and my product theory is pretty simple: the product either works or it doesn’t. When it comes to Korean Skincare, be it sheet masks, cushion foundation, konjac sponges or lip tints – they have taken the beauty industry by storm.
So here is introducing Skin18 an online portal for all your skincare needs – housing mainstream Korean Brands such as Nature Republic, Berrisom, Etude House, The Faceshop. With the convenience of shipping worldwide, this site is a holy grail for all Korean Skincare Lovers. They also have free masks and samples to offer listed at zero price on the website. Do check out their freebies section, all you need is to just pay for their shipping to you and you just managed to score some awesome Korean skincare for free.
Here is another way to get FREE product and FREE postage from Skin18!
They regularly invite bloggers or anyone who likes to try Korean Skincare to enter their Skin18 Reviewer Program. All you need to do is fill out the reviewer application form here or send a request email to email@example.com with a with your blog or social media’s links.
Requirement to enter the Reviewer Program (either one of the following)
- It would be awesome if you are a blogger (even new ones) and have your own blog page.
- Host accounts on a minimum of 2 social media channels with over 300+ followers/fans: Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Google+ / Instagram / Tumblr
After approval, sit back relax and wait for your package.
- Four Seasons Aloe Soothing Waterfall Oasis Mask – Ideal for whitening and brightening your dull skin.
- Four Seasons Collagen Lifting Wrinkle Care Intensive Mask – Ideal for women who are looking at getting wrinkle free skin and those who have been facing problems with saggy skin.
- Four Seasons Snail Repairing Wrinkle Care Intensive Mask – Best for anyone above the age of 35 years to get rid of wrinkles naturally.
- Luke Hydrogel Eye Patch For Eye Puffiness & Luke Lemon Tea Tree Nose Cleansing Strips
You should definitely check out Skin18.com if you are looking to purchase Korean skincare! One of the best sites out there for shopping Korean stuff with very affordable shipping costs, a very active customer support team and not to forget the mind-blowing collection of skincare products and goodies/samples at zero price.