Nail art has always been a struggle, and getting a manicure done at a salon every two weeks is not my cup of tea. I’m a lazy girl constantly looking up for quick fixes, it turns out that there is indeed a solution – Press on False Nails and kiss cosmetics is one brand to check out for that!
From past few weeks, I have been playing around with many nail designs of Kiss Cosmetics & Imperial Nails, each box includes 24 nails of varying sizes. Here is my first impression/review of this amazing Nail Hack which instantly glam up your fingers & basically your entire look.
I got to try impress Gel Manicure Waterproof Press on Nails & Kiss Acrylic Nude French Nails Kit, the latter required glue and was very time-consuming. Each kit came with a Prep pad & File. The length, in general, was small to medium designed, perfect for my fingernails.
So I went through the little pot, picking out nails to fit mine, I loved how the ImPRESS kit had different sizes of each design, so you could easily alternate the pattern on each nail. I really do like them! They’re just my style—funky and happy without being too over-the-top! Super affordable & very comfortable on nails. The last few events I have attended, these are my go-to accessories, it takes just 10 minutes to apply and stays on without any issues throughout the night.
As for the Kiss Salon Acrylic Nude French Nails Kit, these Full-Cover Glue-on Nails made my hands look and feel so feminine, pretty and neat. The application took about 30mins, maybe because it was my first time, however, far quicker than it ever takes to paint them. Kiss Nails have really impressed me – they really stick on for days and felt just as secure as salon done acrylics. But genuinely, I think these nails are fantastic quality and worth showing off at any party.
What did I like?
- Quick, fun alternative for hijabs
- Falsies look extremely natural & gorgeous
- Impress Kit lasts for one complete day while the Kiss Kit is much secured and lasts for days.
- Different Designs & Patterns available in market
- You can get at least two uses of the ImPress Nails if you are careful and countless uses from the Kiss Acrylic Nails
- Super Duper Affordable and wide availability.
What didn’t I like?
- Shapes of Impress Nails while removing changes as they are very delicate.
- After a while, the air bubbles beneath Kiss Acrylic Nails don’t look great.
If you’re any bit like me (clumsy at doing nails), I think these are worth a try! And for those of you still in school or college, I think this is the perfect hack to up your fashion game this semester.